Fun In the Sun - MMM & Country View Challenge
- 8 x 6 inch White 300gsm card
- 5 x 6 inch Water colour card
- 4 x 7 inch Corrugated card
- A little bit scenic silhouette stamp set by Sheena Douglass
- Creative Expressions Meadow Flora Stamp set
- Magenta bird stamp
- Crea-Nest-Lies XXL die - CLNestXXL 39
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Clarity Stamp 7 x 7 inch Art Stencils-grass
- Creative Dies - Build -a-bike die and stamp set
- Tim Holtz Dissterss inks - squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Spiced Maralade, Festive Berries, Crushed Olive, Tumble Glass, Ground Expresso
- Ground Expresso distress pen.
- Blending Tools and pads
- Heat gun
- Sequences from my crafty stash
- Cut a circle and stick on one end of the Water colour card represent sun
- At the top of Water colour card I have used Squeezed Lemonade in circle motion
- Other end of the Water colour card I have used Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade in circular motion and blended wild honey with Squeezed lemonade.
- On bottom end I have blended with Tumble glass and used Clarity Stamp 7 x 7 inch Art Stencils-grass
- Stamped at the bottom with A little bit scenic silhouette stamp set by Sheena Douglass using Jet Black Archival ink
- Stamped with Creative Expressions Meadow Flora Stamps using Jet Black Archival ink
- Cut bike, Basket and luggage suitcases with Jet Black Archival ink. On Luggage suitcases I have used gold embossing powder and use heat gun. Coloured with Ground Expresso distress pen.
- Torn bottom edge and use Ground Expresso distress pen all four sides in circular motion.
- stich squences at random
- Stamped sentiment and cut out using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL die.
- Put all pieces together - glued in angles
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx