- 8.5 x 5.75 inch Black card with envelope
- 7.5 x 5 inch white card, black card
- Tattered Lace Embossing folder
- Distress inks - festive berries, ripe persimmon, mustard seed
- Poppy Stamp Dies - 1564 Fall Leaf Collage, 1596 Give Thanks Brushed
- Toinic Studio Verso Harvest
- Sue Wilson border dies
- Squences and Gem stone from my craft stash
- Apply distress ripe persimmon and festive berries inks on oneside of embossing folder
- Emboss 7.5 x 5 inch white card
- Stick on 8.5 x 5.75 inch card
- Cut out all dies shapes colour them with distress inks
- Cut border and stick in the middle of the white embossed stamping card
- Cut out fallen leaves using Poppy Stamp Fallen leaf dies and colour these leaves using distress inks - mustard seed, wild honey
- Cut out Tonic harvest dies and colour it
- arrange all leaves at random
- Stick squences
- Cut out sentiment twice one on white and another one on black
- Add distress inks on white sentiment
- Add a gem stone on top of letter "I"
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx