- Spellbinders Renaissance Border One Dies
- Sue Wilson Canadian Collection Border Dies
- Art Impressions Dog Stackers Stamp
- Archival Jet Black ink
- Distress ink pens - Picket Fence, Tea dye, Black Shoot, Brushed Corduroy, Pumice Stone & Broken China
- Black and White ribbons from my craft stash
- Water colour card
- Black card
- Cut Black tag using Spellbinders Renaissance Border One Dies
- Cut White tag using outer cutting die of Spellbinders Renaissance Border One Dies
- Cut border using Sue Wilson Canadian Collection Border Dies on white card and attach at the end of the white Tag.
- Stamp dogs on white tag with Archival jet black ink
- Colouring dogs at random
- Stamp sentiment on a white card use distress Black shoot pen on the edge of sentiment
- Assemble all pieces
- Add black and white ribbons at the top
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx