Tag You're it! & Tic-Tag-Toe Challenge
I have chosen Hexagon Misting Birthday for my card
- Memory Box Distressed Bepista collage dies
- Stampin up Birthday stamp - Perfectly Penned
- Ceartive Experience Meadow Flora
- Acrylic Blog
- Distress Ink pads and pens - Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemon, Peel Paint, Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- Fresco White chalk Acrylic paint
- White Card 300gsm
- Crafter's Companion Kimono 210gsm Cardstock
- Tonic Studio Bowscale Layering Card Die set
- Glossy Accent
- Golden ribbon from my craft stash
- Cut out three same size tags From yellow printed, Brown and White Cards using Tonic Studio Bowscale Layering Dies and one small tag
- Cut out Hexagon shape using Memory Box Dies
- Stick on white tag from one edge
- Use Squeezed lemon, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass and Mustard Seed ink pads horizontal and vertical strokes on the hexagon attached card
- Use few horizontal and vertical brush strokes using white acrylic paint on top of hexagon attached card
- On acrylic blog attach stamp, ink flowers with distress squeeze lemon and Mustard seed pens, leaves and stem with Mowed Lawn and Peel paint distress pens.
- Misting the stamp lightly and stamp on the small tag.
- Stamped three time in diffrent angles without reload ink
- On hexagon attched crad stamped Happy Birthday using Jet black Ink
- Hold three same sizes tags toghther and punch a hole
- Layered it and attach the ribbon
- stick the smaller stamped card on top layer and make sure sentiment is visuble
- Angled three cards and stick
- Stick thre squences at ramdom usin Glossy Accent
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!