Winner of Ken Oliver's Challenge
Memory Box Butterfly
- Memory Box Floating Butterflies background Dies
- Memory Box Floating Butterflies Dies
- 7 x 7 cm Canvas
- Ken Oliver Colourburst - Lemon Orange, Yellow Ochre & Orange Burst
- Molotow Crome Liquid pen
- Flatback Pearls
- Tim Holtz Spritzer
- Liquid Accent
- White Card 300gsm
- Heat Resistant mat Hot stuff work surface Protector Non-stick
- Cut out floating butterflies background
- Cut out floating butterflies. Separate butterfly edge / frame from the pieces of bodies.
- Colour butterflies edge / frame with liquid crome pen.
- Sprinkle little of each colour burst pigments on all pieces of butterflies bodies. Spray water on colour burst using spritzer. Let it dry naturally.
- Use liquid crome pen at the edge of all parts of butterflies bodies.
- Stick the edge / frame of butterflies on the butterflies background cut out.
- Stick bodies in the frame of the butterflies. Give 3-D effect.
- Rub Canvas on Protective mat where some wet left-over colour burst colours from butterflies. Let it dry naturally
- Stick Butterflies on the Canvas.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx