- Memory Box garden Delphinium stencil
- Tattered Lace Tag dies
- White A4 Card mixed media card, Textured card
- Stamin-up Happy Day
- Stampin-up Thoughtful Thought
- Vintage Floral Collection - Hessian Embossing folder
- Heartfelt Creations Arianna dies.
- Arianna Birthday PreCut set
- Imagination Crafts stencil
- Oak House Studio Harlequin pattern stamp
- Distress inks - Mustard Seeds, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, walnut stain and Barn Door.
- Sparkle Medium Gold Shine
- Big Juicy Foilage ink pad
- Creative Expressions Sue Wilson's Spanish Collection-Granada die
- Tonic Studio die - florish.
- I have cut out a tag using Tattered Lace Tag die set
- I have creating an ombre effect on mixed media card with Distress Inks. The colours I used (from top to bottom) are Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door.
- I have stamped randomly from the bottom to 2/3rd of the card
- In left corner I used stencil and walnut stain ink
- Used gliding flakes with glue
- On white copier paer I have stamped and cut out flowers by using Heartfelt Creations Arianna dies.
- Cut out flourish using Tonic dies
- Cut 3 x 5inch white card embossed with Hassain embossinh folder
- Cut out a piece of white card using Sue Wilson Swiss collection - Granada
- Creating backgorund for Granada I have used same distressing inks
- Strip of a card ushing spiced marmalade and barn door used as a ribbon
- Put all pieces together to finish the tag
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx