I have used
- Distress Oxide inks - Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Vintage Photo, Iced Sprung
- Distress inks - Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany
- Tim Holtz Linen Layering Stencils
- Prima Stencils
- Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic Stamp set
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- White gel pen
- Randomly used Distress Oxide inks Until I have reached the colors to a my satisfaction.
- I sprikled water randomly for water reactions and droplets.
- I have used Two stencils with Age Mahogny and Vintage Photo Oxide.
- I have used Versafine Onyx Black ink for floral and sentiment stamps
- Added some white lines and dots to lift the flowers and give shadow effect.
- Water down Distress Wilted Violet and with fan brush and tap the brush dropped some purple drops.
- Used white gel pen to give some shadow effect and enhaunce flower heads.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx