Working with 4 years Old Girl
- She has used Distress inks, #Lavinia stamps, #Indigoblue #Finnabair butterfly stamps, #Misti very confidently.
- She has used her previous session’s experience. She has worked totally independently. She chose Mustard seeds, Picket Raspberry and Peacock Feather. She spread these inks on splash mat and sprinkle water, picked all three inks, let it dry, then she splattered water with paint brush. She waited her work to dry naturally.
- She has arranged her work Misti placed magnet the arranged Lavinia poppy stamps on her coloured card. She has inked all stamps using Versafine Onyx Ink and stamped on her card- repeated few times when she was happy then chose fairy stamp to stamp with Versafine Onyx Black.
- She has used Indigoblue bubble stamp all around the page with my help because stamp is very big for her palm.
- She has used ready mix paint and back of paint brush to create white dots.
- She has used mustard seeds distress ink to colour poppy flowers.
- She liked to use butterflies which she coloured and I cut out for her.
- Black lattice die from Sizzix.
- I have mounted for finish as she wanted. Bless her.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx