Anniversary Card & Box
Items Used -
- Card Making Magic The Christina Collection - Complete 5x7" Card & Box die set
- Card Making Magic The Christina Collection - Layered Butterfly stamp set
- Card Making Magic The Christina Collection - Layered Butterflies die set
- Versamark Watermark ink
- Silver embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Spellbinder Platinum
- Distress inks - mustard seeds, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain, Ocean Blue
- 4-Black, 1-White & 12x12 silver glitter Cards
- Tacky Glue
- Glue Gun & glue sticks
- Scoring board and tool
- non-static bag for stamping
- Cut out 5x7" box shapes twice on black card
- Use second rectangle shape from box die set cut out twice on black card
- Score half inch from one longer side of one of rectangle piece of card, glue to make approx 7x5" card
- Use third rectangle shape from box die set cut out once on black card (will e used as card topper)
- Stamp and emboss butterflies on two box shapes and third rectangle die by using Varsamark and silver embossing powder
- On extra Black card stamp some butterflies and emboosed them
- Cut out butterflies by using matching dies
- Mount card topper with silver glitter card
- Stick on the 7x5" card
- Stick cut out butterflies on the topper and the box to create 3-D effect.
- Add sentiment, picture and anniversary message on white card
- To finish the card stamp butterflies randomly
- Use distress walnut stain all around the eadge.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx