Translate

Thursday 7 June 2018






Journal Page


  • I've used white jesso . Let it dry. 
  • Cut out a variety sizes of square watercolour cards 
  • Stick randomely with multi media glue
  • Used various DecoArt Acrylic paints with dry brush and wiped with wet tissue
  • Keep the same process until I am happy
  • I used crackle past and Imaginations Craft stencils. Let it dry 
  • Used some trasparent paints with finger 
  • I have used iCraft, Imagination Craft stencils 
  • Stamped randomly with Various stamps and Versafine ink.
  • Stamped 49 and Market stamp on white card
  • Colored them with various DecoArt Acrylic paints
  • Arrange them with glue gun 
  • I have done some doodle with white pen. 



Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment