Translate

Monday 16 July 2018







Finnabair,  Prima,  Pentart Jewellery Box 

  1. I have taken off all metal accessories out with screwdriver 
  2. I have used Black Gesso on wooden box let it dry 
  3. I have used Prima stencils and transparent paste 
  4. I have use Prima stencils and Structure paste Let it dry 
  5. I have made flowers using Heartfelt small peony Stamp and matching die
  6. Spellbinders Platinum
  7. White 250gsm card 
  8. Used red Archival ink and golden wax on flowers 
  9. Used Heartfelt Basic floral mould 
  10. Susan flower embossing tools set
  11. Elizabeth Craft Design Fern Leaves dies
  12. Used black gesso on wooden hearts, use Pentart Metallic Golden wax Patina
  13. Used Golden wax Patina on lace flowers 
  14. Used Green Pentart wax metallic on all over box 
  15. Golden wax on textured paste 
  16. Attached all lace florals
  17. Attached metal butterflies, flat back beads, Hearts etc. 




Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!

See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx



1 comment: