- 7 x 5inch Keepshake boxed card
- 300gsm White A4 & A3 card
- Pink printed pink paper form Colossal paper pack
- Joy Crafts Bille's Baby Shoes die
- Martha Steward Double arch punch
- It's a girl peel off
- Pink Ribbon
- Cottage Cutz girl dies.
- Cut out baby shoes two times
- Put together pieces to build pair of shoes
- Thread pink ribbons as shoe laces
- Build A 7 x 5inch box by 10 x 8inch 300gsm card
- cut a window on the lid of the box stick acetate sheet
- Cut out girl dress, bonnet, pant, teddy, babygro etc in pink card
- Stick on top lid of the box
- Cut 6.5 x 4.5inch pink printed paper
- Cut out punch border and stick underneath of edges of printed pink paper
- Lay the printed pink paper in the box
- Position boots in the box and stick both on the paper.
- cut out the sentiment and stick on the Lid
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx