Chocolate Barouque Pansy
- Stamp from Chocolate Baroque Pansy Script
- Words of Love Sentiment Stamp from Chocolate Baroqye
- Distress Oxide inks Cracked Pistachio
- Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolour Paints
- Archival Black ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Versamark ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Centurapearl Card I've used white side of the card.
- Black Card
- Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies
- Black bling
- I have stamped Pansy stamp on Centurapearl card using VersaMark ink and white Embossing powder.
- Cut out Pansy by using rectangular Crealies dies.
- Used masking tape for cover edges
- I blended two distress oxide inks
- I have coloured pansy plant by using Kuretake watercolours
- I have stamped and embossed sentiment, then torn edges
- I have mounted the card
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx