Translate

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Swans 

Materials
  1. Corex sheets
  2. Extra Large Goose Quill feathers
  3. Medium Goose Quill feathers
  4. Fluffy Marabou feathers
  5. Scissors
  6. Glue gun and glue sticks
  7. Embossing powder
  8. orange and yellow distress inks
  9. Black card
  10. Wood panels
  11. Silver wrapping paper and cocktail sticks

I have done freehand drawing that was a challenge for me because I'm not sketcher. I have cut cores sheet with scissors that was another challenge. To make 3-D I have cut another wing. Arranged and glued large, medium and marabou feather accordingly. made rolled up silver sticks and randomly sticked on top layer and some on top of back layer.  




Thanks for stopping by today and hope you love what I've shared!
See you soon ~ enjoy!
Love Ayoti xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment